Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Inner Monologue 3

I volunteer at the county penitentiary once a week to co-run creative writing workshops with the 18-24 year old men in the "boot camp" program.  Tonight our workshop focused on the importance of building a sense of place through details using A Room of One's Own by Virginia Woolf.  I was so impressed by the discussion and writing that occurred, and I left feeling so much better than I have been lately with all the stress of having to graduate.

Anyways, I thought in honor of that I would share a very silly moment from a couple of nights ago.  I often study in a tiara when I need extra motivation, and for some reason the combination of pearls, pajamas, and sparkle is pretty hilarious.  Although Antonia has already beat me to the blog (so to speak) on this one, here I am making the most of my college education.


No comments:

Post a Comment